Serving Businesses and Nonprofits
Solve Your Problems With Practical Advice & Tailored Solutions
Located in Warren, Pennsylvania, Concerto Law is legal counsel and strategic business advisor to businesses, freelancers, and nonprofit organizations.
Hiring an attorney doesn’t have to be dreaded or painful. Here at Concerto Law, you will find a friendly, reliable, and unintimidating woman who just happens to have substantial knowledge in law and business.
Concerto Law values long-term relationships. Being your attorney and your law firm means I am the one you call when you don’t know what to do or when you just need to talk about what’s going on in your business. I love learning about my clients, their business, their industry, and their aspirations. Truly, I do. If I get to know you and your business personally, you benefit through tailored legal counsel, strategic business advice, and competitive but practical solutions to your legal matter.
Here is how it works:
- You need advice regarding a legal, business, or legal & business matter.
- We have a comfortable, non-intimidating chat about your matter.
- We determine how soon you want or need to respond.
- I quickly, within your deadline, provide advice tailored to your specific needs, goals, risk tolerance, and budget.
Find clarity amid the clutter of information overload. Concerto Law offers legal solutions that break through the noise distracting you from running a successful, thriving business or nonprofit.
On Demand General Counsel Services
When You Want An Attorney-On-Demand Instead of An Internet Search Engine
Due to the long-term relationships I establish with my clients, they are comfortable relying on Concerto Law for their on-call legal needs. Most small businesses, freelancers, and nonprofit organizations do not need to employ an attorney. Rather, they simply need to have one available who understands your business, goals, strategies, and risk tolerance. Concerto Law fills this niche.
Enjoy the security of on demand legal counsel while minding your legal costs. Here are some of the typical services my clients request:</>
- Contract Review, Contract Drafting, and Contract Negotiation
- Formation of subsidiary business entities, such as LLC and partnerships
- Buying and Selling a business
- Governance and Board of Director guidance
- Brand Protection: Trademarks and Copyrights
- General day-to-day legal advice
- Income tax, sales tax, and other tax disputes
- Nonprofit formation and ongoing compliance
- Federal tax-exemption (application, revocation, and everything in between)
- Employee matters
- Workforce policy manual and employee handbooks
- Legal research
Contact Concerto Law to learn about services and pricing.
Brand Protection and Brand Management
Protecting Your Most Valuable Asset
Customers hire, buy from, or support a business or cause because they trust the brand. Every day you work hard to build your business, customer loyalty, and brand recognition. People choose you over the competition because of those important, but sometimes difficult to define, traits that make up your brand. Protect your brand. Protect your creative work.
I advise businesses, freelancers, and nonprofits how to identify and protect their intellectual property.
Look to Concerto Law for trademark and copyright services for a predictable, flat fee. No surprises. Rapid turn around.