We Serve Small Businesses in Warren and Throughout Western Pennsylvania
At Concerto Law, our Warren, PA small business attorney, Christine Kuntz, is a skilled and experienced advocate for clients. Our law firm is committed to providing fully personalized, cost-effective representation to small business owners. We appreciate the unique challenges that come with launching and running a small company. To set up a completely confidential initial consultation with an experienced small business lawyer, please call our Warren law office or contact us through our website.
Legal Services We Offer to Small Businesses in Warren
Small businesses are the backbone of our region’s economy. We are devoted to helping small business owners break through the noise and the clutter so that they can focus on running and growing their company. Whether you need help dealing with a challenging, one-time legal matter or you want ‘on-demand’ access to a business lawyer, we can help. An overview of our services we offer to small businesses in Warren and beyond include:
- Forming a Business: To thrive, a business needs the right legal structure. Without the proper foundation, a company will not be able to reach its true potential. Our Warren, PA business formation lawyer helps entrepreneurs create and build the full range of legal entities, including sole proprietorships, partnerships, LLCs, and corporations.
- Employment Law: A company is only as strong as its relationships with its employees. We can help your small business with the full range of employment law matters—from negotiating an employment agreement with a key staff member to creating a general employee handbook that establishes clear and effective practices in your workplace.
- Brand Protection: In the modern business world, intangible assets are more important than ever before. Our Western Pennsylvania brand protection lawyer helps small business owners cultivate and protect their intellectual property. We have experience with the full range of brand protection issues, including trademarks, copyrights, patents, and trade secrets. Your brand is valuable: Cultivate it through strategic trademark and copyright protection strategies.
- Commercial Transactions: If you are working with outside companies, it is crucial that you have well-crafted contractual agreements in place. We can assist you with the negotiation, drafting, and review of the full range of commercial agreements—from proposed contracts with suppliers to agreements with employees and independent contractors.
- Corporate Governance: If you have any questions or concerns about the internal structure or day-to-day operations of your small business, our Pennsylvania corporate governance attorney is standing by, ready to help. We have extensive experience with a wide array of small business governance issues.
- Business Succession Planning: There may come a day when your small business is ready to move to the next phase. Our Warren, PA business succession planning attorney can help. Whether you are transitioning to a new entity, selling the company, or winding down business operations, we are ready to find the best path forward. You deserve to reap the rewards of all of the hard work you put into the company.
Why Work With Pennsylvania Small Business Lawyer Christine Kuntz
Building, growing, and operating a small business in Pennsylvania in today’s uber-competitive environment is challenging. With extensive experience serving small businesses, Christine Kuntz will put forward the energy and resources needed to understand your situation and help you find a solution. We are committed to providing reliable, cost-effective legal counsel to small business clients. When you call our Warren, PA law office, you will speak to a business lawyer who is prepared to:
- Meet and discuss your issue in a comfortable, unintimidating environment;
- Answer your questions and explain your options; and
- Provide legal advice that is tailored to meet the needs of your small business.
Hiring a small business attorney does not have to be a stressful or frustrating endeavor. We will take the time to understand your circumstances and craft a customized legal strategy that is best suited to achieve your objectives. The approach that works for another company might not be the best for your small business. Let us help you cut through the clutter and find the clarity you need to protect the rights and interests of your company.
Call Our Warren Small Business Attorney for Immediate Help
At Concerto Law, our Pennsylvania small business attorney is an experienced, solutions-driven advocate for clients. If you have questions about small business law, we can help. For a strictly confidential initial case evaluation, please contact our legal team today. From our law office in Warren, we represent small businesses throughout Northwestern Pennsylvania, including in Erie County, Warren County, Elk County, Mercer County, and Crawford County.