Start Your Pennsylvania Business on a Firm Foundation With Concerto Law
At Concerto Law, our Warren business formation attorney is a skilled, solutions-driven advocate for clients. We are committed to making the business formation as quick, easy, and painless as possible—so that you can focus your energy on building and operating your company. If you have any questions about business formation, start-ups, or corporate restructuring, we are here to help. To request a confidential consultation with a Pennsylvania business formation attorney, please call our Warren office today.
Entity Selection and Business Formation
Choosing the appropriate business structure is one of the most important decisions that you make in forming a business. With the right foundation, your company will be in the best position to grow into what it is meant to be. At Concerto Law, we truly love learning about our clients’ industry, their ideas, and their aspirations. Our business formation lawyer has the skills and experience to assist clients with the full range of entities, including:
- Sole Proprietorships: Also referred to as individual entrepreneurship, a sole proprietorship is a type of enterprise that is owned and operated by a single person. With this type of form, there is technically no legal distinction between the business owner and their entity.
- Partnerships: With a partnership, business partners agree to cooperate in advance to achieve mutual interests. Partnerships are very effective in many industries. For the purposes of federal taxation, they are pass-through entities. All successful partnerships are based on a well-drafted agreement. We help clients with all types of partnerships, including limited liability partnerships (LLPs).
- Corporations: The most complicated business structure, corporations provide the strongest level of liability protection. As a legal entity, a corporation is separate and distinct from its individual owners. Our Warren, PA business formation lawyer has experience helping entrepreneurs form corporate entities, including S Corporations, C Corporations, and Professional Corporations (PCs).
- Limited Liability Companies (LLCs): A limited liability company is an efficient and effective business structure that combines some of the benefits of partnerships (pass-through taxation) and corporations (liability protection). We can help you form an LLC in Western Pennsylvania.
- Nonprofit Organizations: Our attorney has deep experience helping clients navigate state and federal nonprofit laws. With a properly formed not-for-profit entity, you will devote more time and resources to your passion.
Business Formation in Pennsylvania: Practical Advice, Focused Solutions
As all business owners and entrepreneurs know, building a successful company is about more than simply selecting the right entity. While a business needs the proper legal foundation to reach its full potential, there are also many other early-stage issues that must be addressed. At Concerto Law, we offer practical guidance and focused solutions. Among other things, our Warren, PA business lawyer is prepared to help you with:
- Business entity selection;
- Operating agreement with partners/co-owners;
- Drafting and review of corporate bylaws;
- Creating and implementation of corporate governance policies;
- The Pennsylvania Enterprise Registration Form (PA-100);
- Federal EIN Number Applications;
- Employer-employee relationships, including drafting a handbook; and
- Industry-specific licensing requirements;
- Brand protection and intellectual property issues; and
- Tax-exemption applications, including IRS Forms 1023 and 1024
Why Rely On Warren Business Formation Lawyer Christine Kuntz
An experienced Pennsylvania formation attorney, Christine Kuntz has the knowledge and experience to help you get your new business running. We break through the information overload to ensure that our clients have a focused legal solution that allows them to form and build a business. Here is how it works:
- You need legal advice related to business formation;
- We will listen to your story and figure out exactly what to do next; and
- We will provide a solution narrowly tailored to meet your needs and goals.
Hiring a business attorney does not have to be stressful or frustrating—nor does it have to break the bank. At Concerto Law, we are proud to provide practical advice and candid legal guidance. Our team will put time and energy to truly get to know you and your situation. We will take what we learn and craft a customized legal strategy that helps put your business in the position to thrive.
Call Our Warren, PA Business Formation Attorney for Help
At Concerto Law, our Pennsylvania business lawyer provides reliable, cost-effective legal guidance to business owners and entrepreneurs. We value long-term relationships with our clients. If you have questions about entity selection or business formation, our legal team is ready to help. To set up a completely confidential, no-obligation initial consultation, please contact us right away. From our office in Warren, we represent clients throughout the region, including in Erie, Edinboro, Meadville, Grove City, Bradford, St. Marys, Youngsville, and Sheffield.