Legal Resources in Plain English
Welcome to Concerto Law and our Simply Stated legal resources. These are short articles written in plain English designed to answer common questions. Take a moment to explore.
Launch Your Endeavor
Explore the following free resources
- First Steps in Launching a New Business
- Benefits of the Business Plan
- What is the Pa-100 Enterprise Form?
- Fictitious Business Names
- Why Use Employee Handbooks?
- How to Protect Your Business Logo
- Traps for the Unwary Home-based Business
- Legal Traps for Unpaid Internships
- Does Your Marketing Comply With Intellectual Property Laws?
- Is a Nonprofit the Right Choice?
- Nonprofit v. Tax-exempt. What is the Difference?
- Pennsylvania Charity Registration
- IRS Tax-exemption Application
- Annual Reporting Requirements for Penna. Charities
- Permit Requirements for Charity Fundraisers
- The Pitfalls of Professional Fundraising Companies
- What is the IRS Tax Exempt Organization Search (TEOS)