Legal Resources for Businesses and Nonprofits
There is a lot of information available on the web, in books, and from colleagues. What is important and what is just noise?
Explore these free legal resources on topics relevant to businesses and nonprofit organizations. Not finding your answer? Contact Concerto Law for a consultation.
Launch Your Endeavor
- First Steps in Launching a New Business
- Benefits of the Business Plan
- What is the Pa-100 Enterprise Form?
- Fictitious Business Names
- Why Use Employee Handbooks?
- How to Protect Your Business Logo
- Traps for the Unwary Home-based Business
- Legal Traps for Unpaid Internships
- Does Your Marketing Comply With Intellectual Property Laws?
- Is a Nonprofit the Right Choice?
- Nonprofit v. Tax-exempt. What is the Difference?
- Pennsylvania Charity Registration
- IRS Tax-exemption Application
- Annual Reporting Requirements for Penna. Charities
- Permit Requirements for Charity Fundraisers
- The Pitfalls of Professional Fundraising Companies
- What is the IRS Tax Exempt Organization Search (TEOS)